The Racing King has another trends analysis for the final day of Glorious Goodwood.
3.35 Goodwood, Swindler 15.0 1pt win Betvictor
Chairmanoftheboard 26.0 1pt win most providers
Selections are based on the following trends. Hopefully we can leave the Goodwood trends with a winner of the Stewards Cup. I think Swindler is a very talented horse and I would have backed him anyway. However, he did refuse to race last time out. I hope you have enjoyed these statistics although we have had mixed results.
The following would have produced all ten winners over the last ten years from 23 qualifiers for a profit of 144 points to BSP.
- Horse must be aged between 3 and 7
- The Official Rating must be between 95 to 98 or 102 to 107 or 111
- Weight carried is either 8-10 to 8-12 or 9-04 to 9-09 or 10-0 (no horse curries this burden this year)
- Days since last run is either exactly 7 days or exactly 14 days or 22 to 23 days or 35 to 46 days or over 57
- Number of previous runs must be between 6 to 16 or 25 to 35 or over 45
- Must have won at least twice at this distance of 6 furlongs
- Finished in first 12 last time out and speed rating LTO must be first 12 also